Understanding Children and Young People’s Experience of Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence (VAWDASV)
What is it all about?
This course has been developed to raise awareness of the issues faced by children and young people experiencing /witnessing VAWDASV related issues.
The training aims to support workers who have regular contact with children and young people impacted by Domestic Abuse.
- Understand the how violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence (VAWDASV) can be experienced by children and young people.
- Understand how to support children and young people in relation to disclosure.
- Understand how services support the needs of children and young people affected by domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Learners will be expected to complete the following:
1. Pre-course e-learning training.
2. Attend a half day live webinar on Teams or Zoom.
3. Carry out some post-course activities.
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service and further accreditation is available at Level 3 through Agored Cymru.
For more information about this course or to book, please contact us at [email protected]