You are logged in. Log out
Need help? Click here or call 0808 80 10 800

Welcome! Here’s how this is going to work….

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

A warm welcome to all of our Ask and Act training participants to your own e-forum, where we will be sharing knowledge, top tips, reflections and much more.

We know from each of your training sessions that keeping up to date and in touch with information on domestic abuse is vital. We also understand that training doesn’t end when you step out of the training room. In fact, it’s often only the beginning of your own learning journey.

With that in mind, we will be making full use of this online resource as a central hub for all those who have been on the programme, at whatever stage, to put forward requests for information, questions or concerns.

Violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence (VAWDASV) are huge subjects and for each of us to feel continually empowered to tackle them we have to overcome our own barriers to ‘speaking up’ and ensure that we have support in shared knowledge and experiences. So, here’s how it’s going to work:

– A new blog or post will go up every two weeks
      – If you would like to request a topic or you have a content suggestion for any forthcoming weeks please send it to [email protected] by 12pm every Friday.
      – On the last day of every month we will post a news or event ‘round up’ of the month featuring any VAWDASV content or updates.

It’s important to stress that this e-forum is for you. You are the people best place to support one another as you facilitate the Ask and Act programme into each one of your roles. Whatever question or concern you have, it is highly likely someone else is thinking or feeling the same. Below are our initial topic suggestions, please do send through any of your own comments or experiences to add in or make content suggestions:

– Top tips on how to deal with challenging learners
      – Presentation and public speaking skills
      – A topic focus on sexual violence

You are also welcome to share any blogs or external content you see on social media that you think could prompt discussion in your groups, however please remember this e-forum is an extension of the training room, which means the same guiding principles of respect, trust and safety apply.

That’s it for now. Have a good week everyone.

Anonymous
      Inactive

My husband drinks all the time and hits me. I do not know what to do with it. All the money he earns, he spends on drinks or bets on this site https://1win-bk-live.fun/. I filed for divorce, I can not and will not live like this anymore, thank you, you have helped me a lot to overcome this barrier.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Can't find what you're looking for on our feed? Check out our Linktree for links to all of our upcoming events, training, publications and social media page policy: 👉 linktr.ee/welshwomensaid pic.twitter.com/9I7vB737pU

Yesterday from WelshWomensAid's Twitter