Why not consider a partnership with Welsh Women’s Aid? You’ll be meeting your company’s CSR objectives, creating a happier, more satisfied workplace, and making a huge positive impact on our work and on the lives of survivors of domestic abuse across Wales.
Your company could help by:
- Making Welsh Women’s Aid your Charity of the Year
- Making a financial donation or donating gifts in kind
- Organising a workplace fundraising event
- Sponsoring our awareness or fund-raising events, or academic conferences
- Promoting Welsh Women’s Aid via your payroll giving scheme
- Joining us as an Organisational Supporter
We can offer you:
- Opportunities for staff development through mentoring or other schemes
- Networking and learning opportunities via Welsh Women’s Aid events
- Support and training to develop your workplace domestic abuse policy and practice
- PR opportunities – we’ll work with you to ensure our partnership is promoted.
Please get in touch to discuss the options by contacting [email protected]
Please download our fundraising flyer here or contact our fundraising team if you would like flyers or other fundraising resources to be sent to you by post.